Whether you’re a Salaried GP or a GP Trainee, VE Medical have the niche expertise to offer you the specialist advice and support you need and can assist in claiming tax refunds for your expenses.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ACCOUNTANT CAN OFTEN SAVE YOU MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.
Through our thorough knowledge and understanding of your industry, we can achieve savings for you by way of optimising deductions for professional fees and training costs and helping you set the correct tier rate for your NHS Pension contributions. We can identify income tax, NHS pension and national insurance contribution overpayments across multiple years and make claims for refunds where due.
In addition to ongoing advice and support by phone and email, we undertake the following services:
- Obtain tax refunds on professional fees, subscriptions, certain exam costs and other allowable expenses for current and earlier years;
- Preparation of Tax Returns;
- Preparation of Type 2 Pension Forms;
- Establishing and optimising your NHS Pension tiered rate;
- Manage day-to-day affairs with HMRC;
- National Insurance Contributions review and refund claims;
- Checking Tax Coding notices to minimise any unexpected tax at the end of the year;
- Annual Allowance pension tax calculations, Scheme Pays Election forms and ongoing review;
- Tax and accounting advice on property rentals and other non-medical source income and capital gains;
- Capital Gains Tax Reports for residential property disposals.
Born out of the desire to provide clients with an exceptional and dedicated personal service, VE Medical was founded by Vicky Earnshaw in 2021. We are unique in being the only accountancy firm to specialise exclusively in Sessional and Portfolio GPs.
We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge, unrivalled service and proactive approach to GP Locums and Salaried GPs, from training all the way through to retirement and beyond.
CALL NOW on 0161 377 3377 for a FREE consultation and no obligation quote!
IT'S EASY TO SWITCH TO VE MEDICAL
Leave the hard work to us for a smooth transition and continuity of service in 3 simple steps...
We'll get in touch with you soon.